This volume investigates the use of the word 'radical' in design discourse and practice, tracing precedents, problems, and challenges for the future of the discipline.
Table of Contents:
1. Radicalise Me. by Danah Abdulla
2. Ontological Design and Criticality by Anne-Marie Willis
3. Anti-Fashion: using the sari to decolonise fashion by Tanveer Ahmed
4. (Incomplete) by Kenneth FitzGerald
5. Design From Within by depatriarchise design
6. Design Friction by Anja Groten
7. Education at 400bpm by Hannah Ellis
Author(s): Hannah Ellis, Danah Abdulla, Tanveer Ahmed, depatriarchise design, Anne-Marie Willis, Kenneth FitzGerald, Anja Groten
Editor: Francisco Laranjo
Design: Francisco Laranjo
Dimensions: 5.3 x 8.3 in.